Tuesday 15 September 2009

Truly scrumpteous challenge



Hi hope everyone is well, its getting decidely autumnal here in Bedford , think summer may have gone for good...oh well I love the autumn to be honest.

Anyway my card today is a sketch for the truly scrumpteous challenge blog. My image is another from the extrememly talented Mo Manning, the image is so typical of my 14 year old step daughter, it is called 'Rae with journal'.( I am really pleased with the way this image has turned out...;-)

Colouring medium; Prisma and pro markers, poly chromos
Papers; Basic Grey
Embellishments; adhesive gems from stash, woodware punch

Thank you for popping by today
Hugs Wendy

3 comments:

  1. stunning card Mandy I love Mo's images too...beautifully coloured...thanks for joining in with the Truly Scrumptious challenge
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely Mandy, what a fabulous image. Thanks for joining in our TS challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you certainly like Mo's digi-stamps- and you have done a fab job with this one- love it:)

    ReplyDelete