Saturday 26 September 2009

Pink Elephant challenge



Hi Im back quicker than I thought with a card for this weeks Pink Elephant challenge blog, which this week is a sketch by Robin. I thought this card would be lovely for my baby Grandson Brodie for his first Christmas, I know he is not even a week old yet but still, Christmas will be here before we know it....

Material used;
Image; Mo Manning, 'Kai in snow'
Colouring medium; Prisma and pro markers
Papers; Dovecraft winter wonderland, silver mirri board
Cuttlebug; snowflakes embossing folder
Embellishments; ribbon from stash, snowflake charm from pound shop, bells from hobbycraft. Stickles diamond.

I am really pleased with this card, hope you all like it.
Hugs Wendy
x
x

5 comments:

  1. This card is just gorgeous Wendy!
    Nothing wrong with getting a head start and you're right Christmas is only round the corner....Eeek!!!

    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh I was trying to avoid buying this image but you've just blown it for me - I love how you have coloured Kai so gentle.

    Just fabulous.

    Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Wendy! Nice to meet you! Love your cute card!

    Hugs,
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Wendy! I'm so glad to have found your blog!

    Cath from Moxie Fab World

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh... Very nice card! Love the colours!

    ReplyDelete