Saturday 12 September 2009

Our creative corner challenge blog



Hi, what gorgeous weather we are having in Bedford at the moment, feels like summer is back!!...havn't had much time for blogging this week, had lots of other things keeping me busy. But I was getting withdrawals yesterday and when I looked around on Mo Mannings gorgoeus blog, I just had to buy a couple of images. This card hopefully fulfills the challenge this week over on Our creative corner which is 'Happy fall y'all!'. This cute little fella playing with the autumn leaves caught my eye.....isn't he the cutest!! I coloured him with my Prisma markers, promarkers and polychromos, I am quite pleased with how he turned out to be honest. Scalloped card from craftwork cards, inked with memento 'sprout green', brads from stash.

Hopefully be back very soon with a challenge.
Have a good weekend
Wendy x

2 comments:

  1. Super cute card Wendy, I LOVE the precious image and design!

    Have a fun weekend and thanks for playing along with the OCC! Hugs, Jennifer :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is adorable, what a cutie of an image, wonderful colours. hugs rachxx

    ReplyDelete