Sunday 6 September 2009

Birthday goodies



Hi just thought I would show you what goodies I got for my birthday today. It has been a lovely day with phone calls, text messages and people popping in and out with cards etc. Feeling slightly worse for wear as we had friends over for a chinese and drinks last night, more drinks than food I think though.....will I ever learn.

I think I am really lucky to have had these lovely pressies and some money to go crafty shopping with.

Have a good rest of Sunday
hugs Wendy x x

2 comments:

  1. Oooh lovely Wendy, some lovely crafty bits....and i could help you to spend that cash....just wait till you see the new SU catalogue!!
    I'm glad you've had a lovely day, albeit with a bit of a sore head :)

    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Wendy, You never said it was your birthday!!! 21 again??? Glad you had a fab day, lots of love and Happy Birthday!!
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete