Monday 21 September 2009

My New Arrival!!!



Just thought I would share my new baby Grandson with you all, he arrived yesterday which surprisingly was his due date. We had a falso alarm on friday evening when we took my son and his g'f to hospital, but she was only 1-2cm dilated, so we knew ot wouldnt be too long. Got a call yesterday morning and took them back to the hospital at 2pm, Brodie was eventually safely delivered at 9.18pm weighing a very healthy 8lb 3ozs, Mother and baby doing well. And one extemely chuffed Nanny. xx

6 comments:

  1. awww wendy he's absolutley adorable..a big "CONGRATULATIONS" thanks for sharing your very proud moment..
    hugs
    michelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Grandma!!!! He is gorgeous!! So chuffed for you....Congratulations! Enjoy every moment Wendy :)
    I expect to see some more pictures soon please...

    Big Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!!!!!!! What a beautiful baby!!!!!!!!!! Welcome to the world!!!!!! Give my best regards to your mommy and daddy and of course your lovely granny!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is absolutely gorgeous Wendy,congratulations on joining the granny club.
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all for your lovely comments, I am over the moon and can't stop looking at his pictures, he is so beautiful.....yum!...x.x.x..p.s.my hubby thinks I have gone mad!!!!...lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Wendy you are sooo lucky to have such a beautiful grandson.Give him a big cuddle from me!! Love
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete