Wednesday 2 September 2009

Pink Elephant challenge week 30


Good afternoon hope everyone is well??
Its the last day of the school holidays for my son so have been busy getting all his new uniform ready. I remember when I was young, I used to love the first day of term, new uniform, shiny shoes and new bag and pencil case.....ah memories.....lol;-)
He is really quite excited, he laid his clothes out on his bed yesterday ready for tomorrow, bless him.
Anyway here is my card for the current Pink Elephant challenge which is a recipe, 1 ribbon, 2 squares and something sparkly.
I apologise as the papers and ribbon are the same as my previous blog entry, they were still out and I thought they went quite well for this card also.
Ingredients
Stamped Image; Mo Mannings 'not even a mouse' digital stamp
Colouring Medium; Prisma markers and Inksentails pen to highlight
Paper; Daisy and dandelion 'a winters tale' pack
Ribbon; from stash
Ps....My sparkly bit on the card is, I have glittered the whole card with crafters companion silver glitter spray, but its hard to see in the photos, but trust me it is there....honest.
Thanks for looking
Wendy x x

5 comments:

  1. A lovely card Wendy and those papers are gorgeous - they need using loads.

    Ann xxx
    http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is gorgeous! I love the image and the colours you have used! also love the scallop detail!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super lovely card!! I love those Mo images!!
    Happy you joined us this week at TPE!!

    hugs-LORi BOYD
    The Pink Elephant

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the mouse image - you card is totally cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty!! Love the scalloped border! Thanks for playing along with us at TPE!!

    Sheri
    http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete