Wednesday 2 September 2009

Stampin' up workshop


I went along to the card club I attend every other Tuesday in Bedford, it was the first one back after the summer hols, and Carol had arranged a workshop from a Stampin' Up demonstrator. I had heard of stampin' up from reading peoples blogs but had never seen any of there products. I had a fab evening with lots of giggles....(sticky flaps and such like...lol). Thanks Carol and I look forward to seeing more of these lovely products and wish you every success in your new venture.

Thought I would just show you what we made with the yummy stamps and inks. I love how everything co-ordinates.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Wendy, thanks for the 'toot' and you beat me to it, i'm just about to blog it!!
    I'm so glad you enjoyed it...i just love how everything matches and looks so fresh and crisp....here's hoping :)

    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete