Monday 4 May 2009

Stamps and Smiles Project Tuesday challenge blog

Hi, Its Bank Holiday here in the Uk so hope everyone has a good Monday. I stumbled across this challenge blog whilst blog hopping and they have some wonderful creations on here, Project Tuesday challenge blog. Its nice to make something a bit different other than a standard card, a little more of a challenge I think. Here is my take of the challenge and I really enjoyed making it. Hope you like it too.;-)

List of materials I used;

Card stock; Papermania and corediantions
Stamps; Basic grey , base 'ornamental flowers' and the tag from 'grow-a-garden'. I got these stamps on sale at a Garden centre locally.
Ink; Memento - Rich cocoa and Ink It Up - Pink
Adhesive Gems from internet
Ribbon and button from stash
Pearl pins from local garden centre.

Thanks for popping by and have a lovely Monday

Wendy x x x
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

  1. Wow!! Superb!! So happy you joined us this week at PT!! Love seeing your version!!

    LORI BOYD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting me! I do enjoy seeing everyone's ART... Your pop-up card is stunning! This was a fun challenge, made me work outside of my little box... lol
    Hugs, Christina

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fab Wendy! You did very well with this challenge, and you're right ...makes a change to try something new :)

    Hugs
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pop-up Wendy! I LOVE the design and pretty color combination!!

    Thanks for playing along with Stamps and Smiles - Project Tuesday!!

    Hugs & Smiles,
    Jennifer :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow this is beautiful - fabulous colours and an awesome design
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete