Monday 4 May 2009

Pink Elephant challenge 13

Hi, you can tell its a wet Bank Holiday here in Bedford as this is my 2nd posting of the day. This card is my entry for the Pink Elephant challenge blog which asked for circles; punches, die cuts or scalloped circles.

Here aredthe materials I used.

Paper, basic grey ' Eva'
Image; Clare Curds signature range ' Doodles'
Sentiment; Penny Black Love acrylic set
Punch; Woodware
Circles; Nestabilities cut with cuttlebug
Ribbon; from stash
Embossed card; Doodlebug

Thanks for looking, have a good rest of Monday.

hugs Wendy x x
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

  1. Love the colours on this and that beautifly is so effective in the circle.

    Ann xxx
    http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! The colors are gorgeous and pp you used are beautiful. Thanks for joining us again this week at TPE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How beautiful Wendy, love the butterfly, gorgeous colours in this card

    xx Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh Wendy - this is stunning! I ove the butterfly and the deep colours and you reminded me about my Eva papers lol
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have such a talent for card making!! I love seeing your wonderful creations each week. This one is a beauty, I love that butterfly!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. GREAT job on the card -- so pretty -- LOVE the colors and the flowers!

    ReplyDelete