Friday 15 May 2009

Double blog challenge

Hi, its a miserable dark, wet day here in Bedford, never mind more reason to stay in and do some lovely crafting...;-).

Today I am entering this card for 2 challenges, the first is Sketches by Tamara, which is the first time I have entered this challenge (but I'm sure this won't be the last) and the next is the lovely Pink Elephant challenge, which this week asks for Light blue, medium or Dark Blue, Green and White.

The materials I have used

Papers; K and Co (from a box from QVC ages ago)
Image; Free on this months creativity magazine, stamped with Encore metallic
Ribbon and brads from stash.

Have a good Friday. See you soon.
Wendy x x
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Oh Wendy...this is very pretty! TFS with us at TPE!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Wendy... I love this one! Thanks for your support with both challenges, so glad you could play along :)

    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh la al Wendy ...I love it!! Perfectly tied bow!!!

    ReplyDelete