Thursday 28 May 2009

2 sketches for you challenge 27


I love looking at this challenge blog, there are always some gorgeous cards on there by the Design team members. They are also giving away some amazing goodies for a prize, hop over to 2sketches4you.blogspot.com/ to take a look for yourselves.

Anyway here is my take on the sketch and the materials I used;

Image PC Crafter 'Country Mice' by Laurie Furnell ( i adore these images, they also com in black and white so you can colour yourself,but I am feeling lazy this week).- I 3'd the image with silicone glue.

Cardstock; K and Co, Brenda Walton Small Wonders

Circle and Scalloped square, cut on Cricut machine

Sentiment, stamped with papermania stamp free on magazine.

I decorated the insiode with the same papers.

Thanks for looking.

Hugs Wendy x x
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. So cute Wendy! The papers are pretty too :)
    Please could you e-mail me as soon as you read this....

    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete