Saturday 9 May 2009

Charisma Cardz challenge 18

Hi, havn't blogged much this week, had a few migraines on and off since Tuesday so havn't been very busy card making or blogging. Anyhow here is my play on this weeks sketch challenge by Vee on Charisma Cardz blog.
The materials I used were:

Paper; Basic grey Euphoria (I think...lol)
Embossed card; Doodlebug (bought this before I got my lovely green machine).
Scalloped circle cut on Cricut using papermania card
Butterfly layers cut on Cricut using papermania card
Border from papermania scalloped card and then punched with crop-o-dile, (thought it looked a bit like MS Threading water punch...I must get one of those...)
Pink card candy from craftwork cards
Adhesive pearls from papermania
Sentiment stamped from Erica Martin masculine set.

I really enjoyed making this card, hope you like it too.
Have a lovely weekend.

Hugs Wendy x x x
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. Love those butterflies. Thank you for joining our challenge this week at Charisma Cardz.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you're feeling better now Migraines are horrible. I really like your take on my sketch and the colours are so pretty. Love that butterfly looks as if it's going to fly off the page.Thanks for playing with Charisma this week.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete