Saturday 23 May 2009

Charisma Cardz challenge 20


Hi, what a gorgeous Saturday we are having, hope it is lovely where you are too!!!

The challenge today is for the Charisma Cardz challenge blog which this week asks for Flowers, Lace and pearls.
I had real fun making this card, and actually dreamt the colour combination...(how sad is that...lol).

The materials I used.
Cardstock; papermania scalloped card and plain black card
Image; Gorguss girls coloured with polychromos and blended with sansador.
Embellishments; Flowers cut with woodware punch,
Mcgill pine punch, lace and silk flowers from stash.
Adhesive pearls; papermania.

I really enjoyed making this card. Have a lovely day.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. A really pretty card and image. I love the colours you have used. Thanks for playing with Charisma this week.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. I love the colored lace. Thank you for joining in our challenge this week at Charisma Cardz.

    ReplyDelete