Monday 18 May 2009

The Pink Elephant challenge 15


This is my entry for the Pink Elephant challenge which this week is for 'Monograms', I cant believe i am entering it on the actual day....wonders will never cease. Mind you I wont be blogging tomorrow as I have all my children and 2 of their partners over for dinner tomorrow night as my son is 20, so I will be very busy!!

Anyway here are the materials I used for this challenge;

Papers; K & Co Hannah papers and chipboard shapes
Circles cut with cuttlebug and nestabilities
Flowers cut with woodware punch and McGill fern punch
Adhesive flowers
Insert from Bearly mine Designer Extreme inserts

Anyway I'm off to cook our dinner now.
Have a good evening
Wendy x x
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

  1. Lovely card Wendy! Have a great party tomorrow, don't work so hard that you can't enjoy yourself!
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great card - have a lovely day tomorrow.

    Ann xxx
    http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card! Thanks so much for joining us at TPE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card,both inside and out.I love the papers you have used, Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous, gorgeous card Wendy! Love the papers and all the detail with the punched flowers...fab!! and you're first up this week too Thank you so much for joining in....hope the dinner went well :)

    Hugs
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. *so* cute!!! I ♥ the color combination you used & all those YUMMY flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card! I love all the bling on your flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous Card!!! I love the flowers..
    Hugs, Christina

    ReplyDelete