Monday 24 January 2011

Totally gorgeous + Cute card Thursday



Good afternoon everyone, hope you all had a great weekend. We had dinner with hubbies Mum and Dad yesterday, which was lovely. My M-I-L is amazing, in September last year she had diverticulitis and septacaemia and wasn't expected to live, she is now up and running and almost back to full health, she is 78 years old and a true inspiration. Bless her heart!!!

My card today is for 2 challenges, Totally gorgeous is 'Hot colours', and Cute card Thursday is 1-2-3, I have used 1 image, 2 designer papers and 3 flowers.

Ingredients used;
Image; Digtal for C C Designs, sentiment from Stampin Up
Colouring medium; Promarkers and polychromos
Papers; My Minds eye
Ribbon and fabric flower from stash, roses for Wild orchid crafts

Thanks for looking and for any comments you may leave, they are very much appreciated.
Wendy
x
x

1 comment:

  1. hello sweetie!
    So cute creation, I love the image and the roses!
    thanks for play with us at the totally gorjuss this week!
    hugs, Albert

    ReplyDelete