Wednesday 12 January 2011

Totally gorgeous challenge


Hello, I'm back with another challenge, 2 days on the run, I wonder how long I can keep it up..;-)
The card today is for the totally gorgeous challenge blog which is a sketch. I have again used one of the gorgeous simply adorables digital stamps, they are so pretty!!!
Today I have used 'Joy', they are a real pleasure to colour.

Image; Joy from simply adorables, from sugar nellie, sentiment Lili of the valley
Colouring medium; Copic ciaos and polychromos
Papers; Nitwit downloads,'Breath of fresh air'
Punches; Martha Stewart

Thanks for looking, see you tomorrow (hopefully)..;-)

2 comments:

  1. Such a pretty little girl and beautifully coloured may I say! Good to see you back blogging :)

    carol xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card. What a sweet image. Thanks for joining us at TG this week.

    Kat x

    ReplyDelete