Tuesday 11 January 2011

Hello everyone, hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and I wish you a happy, healthy New Year. I have been a really bad blogger, what with one thing and another, (cant think what the reasons are now, you know how it is though, theres always something else more important to do), I still read the blogs avidly everyday, just havnt been posting. I have completed a few challenge cards this week, so hopefully should get the blogged...;-)
We were lucky enough to become Grandparents for the 2nd time on the 29th December, my daughter Victoria had a baby girl Erin Olivia, 9lb 1 oz.....i was there at the birth which was amazing if not very scary at the end, the babys shoulders got stuck and the alarm bell was pressed and loads of people came in to help get the baby out as quickly as possible, it was really scary. Bless her heart Victoria coped with it all really well, was quite a painful labour and she managed with gas and air and pethidine. They are still with us at the moment so I'm getting plenty of cuddles. She is beautiful...here is a pic

1 comment:

  1. Just look at that little button nose! she is gorgeous Wendy!

    Carol xxx

    ReplyDelete