Tuesday 11 January 2011

Friday Sketchers challenge


I'm back quick aren't I....lol
Here to show my first card with the new 'Simply Adorables' digis from Sugar Nellie, I have been waiting for these to come out and had to have all of them, my husband thinks they are scary??..I think they are gorgeous..this one is the lovely Verity,
I coloured her with my copics, which I now have both sets of 72....they are so yummy to use. I am entering this card for the Friday Sketchers challenge this week, I love following sketches, makes it so easy if your stuck for ideas.


Image; Verity from sugar nellie
Colouring medium, copics and polychromos pencils
papers; Nitwit 'oh the possibilities'
Punch; Martha Stewart and McGill pine punch
Flowers; Wild Orchid crafts

Thanks for looking today and if you leave a comment thank you in advance.
Wendy x x

1 comment:

  1. What a pretty card ;o)
    Thanks for sharing this with us at the Friday Sketchers challenge blog.

    Janneke X

    ReplyDelete