Monday 2 August 2010

More Christmas cards





Hi another post today to show you 3 cards I made yesterday with my new set of stamps 'Tree trimmings' and I found Stampin up digital papers on an american stampin up site, which I think is great, so I confess I did buy a few....(ssshh don't tell hubby...;-).

Ingedients used;
Stamps; Tree trimmings form stampin up
Ink; Memento dew drop ink pads
Papers; Digital stampin up papers; Elegant soiree, small polka dots and christmas cocoa II.
Tools; Cuttlebug and cricut

Thanks for looking today
Wendy x x x

2 comments:

  1. hiya wendy..these christmas cards are beautiful..mums the word..your secret is safe with me :-) i'm the same with my hubby..he'd have a field day with me if he new what i actually spent on crafty stuff..lol..
    hugs
    michelle Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab Wendy, Love all the different colourways :)
    carol xxx

    ReplyDelete