Monday 30 August 2010

2 cards to show




Hello everyone, I have been absent form blogging for a while, I have been crafting but not entering challenges. I have still been nosying about on everyones blogs, as we all know how addictive and time consuming that is.

The 2 cards I am showing today are a wedding card I have made for an order, I was pleased with how it turned out to be honest, I have used the Elegant Soiree papers which are gorgoeus and these are a digital download form Stampin Up. The text is cut on my cricut and the ribbon and pearls are from my stash. The tickent sentiment are from Bearly mine designs.

The 2nd card is for my Sons 23rd birthday which is today, so he now has the card. I can't beleive he is 23, where does the time go?? makes me feel old!!! Anyway we popped over to seeh im today in his new house, I took him a yummy chocolate cake which we all had a slice of...YUM YUM!!! Happy Birthday Kieran...I love you!!!

Anyway enough of me for today, one more day and I'm backat work, I have been off for 2 weeks, its gonna be a shock I think.

Thanks for looking
Wendy
x x

No comments:

Post a Comment