Tuesday 10 August 2010

Dare u to digi stamp challenge



Good afternoon everyone, hope you are all well, the sun is just about breaking through the clouds here in Bedford, its felt quite Autumnal this morning!!

My card today is for the Dare U To Digi stamp challenge blog which is a sketch, I used another of Mo Mannings gorgoeus digital images 'Pammy with stocking', I think she is a gorgoeus image and I really enjoyed colouring her.

Ingredients used;
Image; Mo Manning
Colouring medium; Promarkers and polychromo pencils and sansador
Papers; Stampin up digital papers Christmas cocoa II
Tools; Cricut to cut nestie shapes
Embellishments, flowers from stash, golden rod stickles, craftwork cards card candy

Thanks for looking today, I really appreciate any comments you may leave.

Love Wendy x x x

2 comments:

  1. Hi Wendy - an adorable image, beautifully coloured. The backing papers and flowers set off the design perfectly. Thank you so much for joining us at DU2DS.
    Sylvia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Wendy,such a sweet image.
    You're organised making Christmas Cards!!

    Can you email me your address please then I can post these stamps to you.
    Love Elaine xx
    elaine@livesey2.co.uk

    ReplyDelete