Thursday 12 August 2010

another Christmas card



Hope everyone is well, just thought I would show you another Christams card I made, I followed the same sketch as my preivious post for Dare U To Digi Stamp challenge and I used another of Mo Mannings gorgeous images, I loved this one last year and thought I would treat myself....its called boughs for the wreath, I think its so lovely!!!

Ingedients used;
Image; Mo Manning
Colouring medium; Promarkers and polychromos
Papers; From an old 6 x 6 pad, (dont know the name sorry)
Embellishments; Prima paper flowers, craftwork cards card candy and golden rod stickles.

Have a lovely Thursday and thanks for any comments I may recieve.

Wendy x x

1 comment:

  1. Hi Wendy,
    Another fab Christmas card I see. Now you've got ME thinking about making my Christmas cards!
    I do love Mo's images and particularly this one.
    Take care
    Love Elaine xx

    ReplyDelete