Monday 31 May 2010

Some stampin up makes




Hi everyone, hope everyone has enjoyed the long weekend, I certainly have, had lots of time to craft and mess around. The weather heree has nopt been the greatest to be honest, must admit to putting the heating on a bit earlier....well I'm not gonna sit and be cold for nobody.

Anyway onto the things I have made today, the Handbag was a tutorial I bought from Becky Roberts who is a stampin up demo in the states I beleive, I just love it, and think it would be great with a pressie in, what an extra special gift bag. I have used the new Cottage Wall papers, I am actually in love with these papers, and Rich Razzleberry cardstock. Buckles cut on cricut and bling from the Hobbyhouse.

The cards in the card box were ideas from Jo Dumbleton who is also a Stampin up demo, she has some lovely work on her blog, hope you don't mind me pinching your ideas Jo. Again these are using the lovely Cottage wall DP's and rich razzleberry for the box. The flowers and stamps are from the Vintage Vogue stamp set. If you would like to purchase any of this yummy stuff my local Stampin Up demo is my lovely friend Carol, and she would be more than happy to help.

Enjoy the rest of your day and thanks for popping by today.
Wendy x x

1 comment:

  1. You have made good use of your weekend Wendy....these are stunning!
    ......you would be a perfect demonstrator you know(wink) you have a natural talent for this cardmaking lark!! :)

    See you next week...
    Carol xxx

    ReplyDelete