Saturday 5 June 2010

Greeenhouse garden set




Hope everyone has had a good Saturday, Bedford has been very warm, can I say it MUGGY!, the first day so far I have felt it a little unpleasant...they say we may have thunderstorms which hopefully will clear the air. I havn't been up to much today as Hubby has done his back in and in quite a bit of pain, so have had lots of time crafting and managed to make another card set from my Stampin Up goodies.
And they are not copies from anyone elses ideas...all mine...I feel quite proud as I usually struggle with ideas. Hope you like them.

Ingredients used;

Stamps; Stampin Up, greenhouse garden
Inks; Memento inks (havnt invested in the stampin up ones yet, I manage to match them reasonably well for the time being anyway)
Emellishments; Flowere die, Marianne designs, ribbon from stash, pearl brads and flower spacers Hobby horse.
Border punch; Stampin up

If you fancy any of the stampin up goodies, my friend Carol is my local Stampin Up demo, I'm sure she would be more than pleased to be of assistance.

Thanks for looking
Wendy x x x

2 comments:

  1. Blimey, you've been busy!
    Looks like you've had lots of fun, and I love the greenhouse garden set you've made.
    Hope your hubby feels better soon.
    Love Elaine xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi wendy, can you send me your address please then I can post the Stamping Bella stamp off to you.
    You can email me at elaine@livesey2.co.uk
    Love Elaine x

    ReplyDelete