Tuesday 18 May 2010

Just Magnolia challenge



Thought I would enter a second card today being as I had it made already, while I'm here....lol;-)

I really enjoyed making this card, I think its really pretty. i have entered the Just Magnolia challenge which is 'One for the girls'. I have used the Magnolia Tilda image form the Spring Magnolia kit, the butterflies and dragonflies are also from the kit. The flower I made using the fantasy flower from the kit, I stamped it 4 times and joined them together, quite a good effect I thought.

I coloured all of the images with my Polychromos and blended with sansador. the images have been glitzed with Diamond Stickles. The papers are Papermanias gorgoeus Rose Garden papers, I can see myself getting more of these they are lovely. The crochet flower is from Wild Orchid crafts, and the gems form my stash.

Thanks for looking, hope you like what you see
Wendy x x

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous Wendy. Love how you've made little Tilda lean over the ribbon, and the butterflies look fab flittering around her.
    Love Elaine xx

    ReplyDelete