Tuesday 18 May 2010

Dare u to digi stamp



Hi there, finally I have got round to blogging, not sure why I havn't been around to be honest...one thing and another I guess, doing my Nvq also at the moment so that is taking up some of my time, and the weather has been a little nicer so you feel more inclined to be busy around the house.

Anyway my card today is for the Dare U to digi stamp challenge which this week is anything goes. I have used a lovely Free image from Karens doodles called 'the butterfly and the bee'. You should pop over and take a look Karen has some lovley images.

I have used Promarkers, Pink petticoat little dots papers and ribbon from stash.

Thanks for dropping by today.

Wendy x x x

2 comments:

  1. I love this image, so nice and summery.And I have a big soft spot for dotty papers!
    Love Elaine xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous card Wendy, so bright and cheerful and a very cute image. Love your colouring and that beautiful yellow bow. Thanks for joining us at DU2DS this time. Chris :)

    ReplyDelete