Thursday 25 March 2010

Penny Black Saturday



Wow I am being a very good blogger this week, 4 days in a row.....lets see how long we can keep it up...;-)

Well the sun did manage to come out yesterday and it was glorious here in Bedford, in fact at lunchtime hubbie and I went out on our bikes into town to do a few chores and then cycled along the embankment which was beautiful and then through Priory Marina, (stopping for a light snack and a drink) before cycling home, it was so lovely!!

Anyway my card for today is for the Penny Black challenge blog which this week is a sketch designed by Carole. I always look at this challenge but do not very often take part, I think that should change.

Ingredients used;
Image; Penny Black from the 'Hugs' acrylic set
Colouring Medium; Promarkers
Papers; Nitwit download
Embellishments; Card candy, Flowers for Wild Orchid Crafts, Ribbon from stash
Circles cut on cuttlebug from nesties

Thanks for looking today
Hugs Wendy

1 comment:

  1. so cute wendy and I love your pearly accents.....thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC..hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete