Monday 8 March 2010

Get Funky challenge blog




Hi, my post today is 2 cards for the Funky Hand monthly challenge blog (which last month I was flattered to come in the top 5....I was so pleased...thanks Anice!!), which this month is Girls, girls, girls. The cards I amde are for an order for a friend who wanted Mother's day cards for her Mum and her partners Mum. So I though I would do the same but different colours. I also made matching envelopes for each of them.

The word books are from the new cd rom from Funky Hand which is 'dreams come true', I love making the word books.
Flowers, ribbons, charms and brads from stash.
Punch; McGill pine punch
Pearls and gems, Prima
Thanks for looking
Wendy x x x x

5 comments:

  1. Hi Wendy

    What a lovely word books - it is so difficult to decide which colour and pattern to go with now isn't it because there are so many - but your choices are gorgeous.

    Congratulations on making the top five last month.

    Thank you so much for sharing with the Get Funky! Challenge again this month.

    I do hope you get chance to play again next month too.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab wordbooks Wendy. Love the colours you've chosen, perfect for Mums. Matching envelopes too, so creative. Thanks for joining us again at Get Funky. :)xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Wendy, love your colour choices, and your books are lovely. Super idea to do the envies. Thanks for joining us at Fh this month xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Wendy..you won the challenge! Get in touch with me through my website and I'l send you your £20.00 voucher code.
    Fab cards!
    Anice xx

    ReplyDelete