Sunday 14 March 2010

Just Magnolia challenge



Happy Mother's day to everybody, hope you are all relaxing and maybe having some time to yourself doing some yummy crafting.

My card today is for the Just Magnolia challenge blo which this week is a sketch bu the talented Bev Rochester, who I met at Stamperama a few weeks ago, she gave me a demo on colouring with distress inks, thanks Bev, it was lovely to meet you!

Image; Magnolia Tilda from the Winter stamp club
Colouring medium; this is my first attempt with the lovely Inkadinks, which are a fairly new thing I think, check out Imagination crafts if your interested.
Papers; Sweet shoppe downloads
Punch, Martha Stewart border and flower punch, McGill pine punch
Embellishments; Craftwork cards, Card cancy

Thanks for looking and enjoy the rest of your day

x x x x

1 comment:

  1. Great take on Bev's sketch, thanks for joining us this week on JM.
    Hugs
    Sheila xx

    ReplyDelete