Sunday 7 March 2010

Carols sketch fun challenge




Hope everyone is having a peaceful Sunday, its a lovely sunny but cold day here in Bedford, makes you feel so much more cheerful when the sun shines.

My card today is for my friend Carols sketch challenge which runs fortnightly and I usually like to try and enter.

I tried my hand at brayering, not too sure I was that successful to eb honest but thought the effect looked ok for a background.

Ingredients;

Stampin Up card
Images; Stampin up 'pocket silhouettes' and 'flight of the butterfly'
Punch; woodware
Embellishments; Craftwork cards card candy

Thanks for looking , see you soon
hugs Wendy

1 comment:

  1. LOve the bright colours Wendy, and i see you are putting your new Stampin' Up! goodies to work already :)
    Brayering is easier with practice...there are some good tutorials on youtube if you are looking for some tips!
    Thanks for playing along this time :)

    Carol xxx

    ReplyDelete