Wednesday 25 March 2009

pink elephant challenge


This is my entry into this weeks Pink elephant challenge No 7, this week its a sketch challenge by Robin. I'm not all that thrilled with my card b to be honest, you know how some days things just don't seem to fall into place, well yesterday was one of them. Anyway I'll submit it any how.




I received a new cuttlebug back from the site I bought it from today, so this was an ideal sketch to play with, I embossed the pink Corediantions card with my cuttlebug and a fiskars embossing folder 'whimsy', the scalloped card is papermania, and the paisley stamp is Claire Curds signature range, ribon from stash and pink pearly doodles.




Thats it from me for today. Have a good Wednesday. Hopefully see you again with another challenge tomorrow.


Bye for now Wendy


xx

7 comments:

  1. Wow Wendy!! Your card is so so pretty!!
    Thanks for joining us at The Pink Elephant this week!!

    Blessings,
    LORi BOYD
    http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you said you didn't like your card all that much but I like it. Mind you I love black and white cards - I think they always look classy and I love the way you have added the pearls.

    Ann xxx
    http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a very pretty card...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this is a very pretty card! I love how you added the three pearls on the scallops and then again under the image. Thanks for playing along with us at TPE this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you've got your new bug Wendy(don't break this one!!)
    Gorgeous card, i love the pink & black and the paisley stamp too!
    Thanks for playing :)

    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty card, love the paisley! Thanks for playing along at TPE

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think it's a beautiful card, nothing wrong with it at all. I love the colour scheme
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete