Friday 13 March 2009

Penny Black Saturday Challenge










This is hopefully my first of many Penny Black challenges. The recipe was 3,2,1...3 brads, 2 ribbons and 1 flower. This card was a design I saw on Create and Craft, thought it was lovely. Coredinations card and papermania scrumpteous papers, large papermania brad. Penny black stamp coloured with Prismas and blended with paper stumps and sansador. Other brads and ribbons from stash. I really enjoyed making this card, its nice to make a card away from he regular square shape. Hope you like it and look forward to receiving some comments from you lovely bloggers.
Bye for now

Wendy xx

7 comments:

  1. whata lovely pretty card En, I love it and I may pinch the idea if I may, will be posting your parcel out later today. hope you enjoy the stash lol :o)

    lotsalove

    Amanda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh dear just realised with the green background that I confused you with Enfys!!! I am sooooo sorry Wendy!!!

    lotsalove

    Amanda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol....thats ok....I wondered what I had won...its fine honestly.

    Love Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Wendy and welcome to PBSC...so glad you decided to join us....what a gorgeous card...great design and love the cute hedgie.......such a cute image...thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSc and we hope to see you often
    Hugs Kath xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hI wENDY. tHIS IS A FAB CARD. i LOVE THE OPENING. X X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wendy this is another stunning card its gorgeous
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete