Monday 23 March 2009

I've got a new toy!!







Just wanted to share my new toy with everyone, my lovely hubbie treated me last week to a Cricut create machine, it is lovely and so much fun. I am just working it all out at the moment and cutting everything in sight.....lol....the card I have added is not for any particular challenge, it was just one I did after playing with my Cricut and cut the purple mats, I think they are great. I think you will be seeing a lot more Cricutty things on this blog!!!..
Bye for now
Wendy x x

3 comments:

  1. Wow Wendy!!! i'm sure you will love it and looking forward to seeing some more creations.
    The shape on this card is gorgeous :)

    Hugs
    carol x

    p.s. your hubbie is a gem for getting you this!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh you lucky thing!!! have fun with it, can't wait to see what you make with it :o)

    lotsalove

    Amanda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Know just how you feel - I'm at the 'if it doesn't move put it in the Cricut' stage too . I love your card - brilliant
    Ann xxx
    http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete