Monday 9 March 2009

First sketch challenge!!


Well here is my first attempt at a sketch challenge for the 'pink elephant' challenge. Sorry about the poor picture quality, I was excited about getting it on here tonight and I'm unfortunately not David Bailey (as you may already have gathered).....the challenge is pink, green and brown, I have used all of these even thought the pink is hard to see.
I used Basic grey papers 'eva' and 'sultry', the image is from the new 'daisy and dandelion' range. This particular one is from the 'bubbles' and 'squeak' set as is the border. I think they are just gorgeous and tremendous value for money.
The ribbon was from my stash.
Well I hope my first attempt is ok and I look forward to some feedback.
See you soon Wendy x

15 comments:

  1. I agree with you the image is gorgeous and I think these are going to be so popular. Thank you for joining the challenge at the Pink Elephant - hope this will be the first of many.

    Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure i left a comment earlier! must have not completed it properly!!
    Firstly, Welcome to Blogland! it's all good fun :)
    This card is fab, i love those new stamps! Could you bring them to class... please?
    glad you could join us at TPE this week....hope to see you next Tuesday! Any news on the Cuttlebug yet?

    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet card. That stamp is really adorable. Thanks for joining us at TPE this week!
    Robin
    http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there fabulous card - its so gorgeous. I was on Carols blog and followed her link. Cant wait to see your other creations. Oh and welcome to the land of blog!
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a really great card I enjoy your layering the image and of course the popped up flower! BR-T

    ReplyDelete
  6. ah thanks for all your lovely comments, its so nice to get some feedback. love Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. welcome to the very addictive world of blogging............you'll soon be blogging everything and anything lol

    great card, can't wait to see more

    lotsalove

    Amanda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hiya Wendy, Great card. See you next Tuesday.
    Lynne OXO

    ReplyDelete
  9. welcome to blog land Wendy...do you know what you are letting yourself in for...very addictive you know.....love the card and that super cute image....Hugs Kath xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for the wonderful welcome, its really nice to get some feedback on my cards....thank you all so much x

    ReplyDelete
  11. lovely card, cute image
    AllisoNX

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aw, precious bear, Wendy! LOVE that bow!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your card is adorable Wendy!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very cute Wendy. I love that doggie and the flower on his head. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete