Monday 7 March 2011

Lili of th valley challenge



Good afternoon, and what a glorius day we are having today. Soent the morning in the town with my 2 lovely grandchildren Brodie and Erin, Brodie was not feeling 100% bless him. Erin did her usual and slept all of the morning away. I was worn out by the time I got home though...lol;-)
Anyway here is a post for the LIli of the valley challenge, which was a sketch, may not be posting for a few days as I'm going into hospital for my operation tomorrow, so plenty of resting for me, I'm sure I will have plenty of time to catch up on some crafting while I'm reccuperating.

Ingredients used; Lili of the valley stamp, Olivers orchard sentiment
Papers; Nitwit downloads
Colouring medium, Copic ciaos
Buttons and twine from stash

Thanks for looking today and for any comments you may leave
Wendy x x x

1 comment:

  1. Oh this is just gorgeous - the colours are so pretty and I love that image :) Thank you for joining us over at the LOTV challenge. Hugs, Dawny xxx

    ReplyDelete