Monday 14 March 2011

4 challenges




Good Monday morning everyone, its quite a nice morning in Bedford, actually managed to put some washing out, after Hubby had washed it and then put it in the basket and placed outside for me. Not allowed to load or unload the washing machine either, or pick up the post off the door mat!!..I know its for my own good, you just take for granted all of the things you do in a day. Did have a slow walk back from the Drs this morning, infortunately I've picked up an infection but hopefully the antibiotics will sort it out soon enough. Anyway enough of my rabble, onto todays card.

The card is entered into 4 challenges;
Charisma Cardz; Easel card
ABC ; Pearls
Crafty creations; Baby blue
Simon says stamp; Anything goes

Ingredients used;
Stamp; Cuddly buddly digi 'Toby Tumble; You have mail
Papers; stampin up digis and raspberry road designs
Embellishments; Wild orchid crafts, Martha stewart punch, papermania pearls


Thanks for looking today and for any comments you may leave
Wendy x x x

4 comments:

  1. Wauu--ihana-hauska telinekortti! Nallukka on hauska kun kurkistaa sieltä postilaatikosta! Tykkään!!
    Kiitos kun osallistuit ABC-haasteeseen tällä viikolla ja palaathan ensiviikollakin! Onnea arvontaan-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness... This is such a lovely & stunning card! That bear image is just soo adorable! Love the folding, and the colors are great! Thanks for joining us at The ABC Challenge this week! Good Luck! Hugs/sari

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous

    Thanks for joining us at ABC Challenge this week

    Bea

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello my lovely! I am loving this card but I hope you are not overdoing it.... I sent well wishes via your Mum......are you up to a quick visitor?
    It sounds like hubby is helping a lot, but make sure you take care of yourself though ;-)
    See you soon

    Carol xxx

    ReplyDelete