Sunday 13 March 2011

Fussy and fancy Friday challenge



Hello everyone, hope you are all well? I am recoevering from my operation last week, I am just feeling so lazy sitting about all day, I know its for my own good, but its so hard. Hubby has been brill doing all of the housework and looking after me, thank you Barry!!!

The card today is for the Fussy and Fancy Friday challenge, which is a sketch, I have flipped it, but i'm sure thats still allowed.

Ingredients used

Stamp; Digi form Cuddly buddly; Toby tumble;Just because
Papers; Raspberry designs digis
Embellishments; Tim Holtz raffle ticket, flowers from Wild orchid crafts, card candy from craftwork cards, ribbon from stash.

Thanks for looking today and for any comments I may receive.
Wendy x x x

1 comment:

  1. A great take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Fussy and Fancy this time! Glad you are better! Lisa

    ReplyDelete