Thursday 24 June 2010

More stampin up




Hello everybody, hope the sun is shining wherever you are....it is lovely again here....3 days in a row, we are getting spoilt...;-)

Just though I would show you 2 cards I made at card class on Tuesday night, Carol decided we would make some different shaped cards and I made a Tri-shutter card and a side-step card, it was lovely to make something in a differetn shape.

The tri-shutter I made for my husbands nephews 21st which we are going to on Saturday and the side step card is a just for you card.

Ingredients used;

Stamps; Vintage vogue
Papers; Autumn meadows
Card; Kraft and Taken with teal

All items are stampin up.

Thanks for looking toady and I appreciate any comments left.

Wendy x x x

1 comment:

  1. Two fab cards Wendy. I've never made either type of card, I'm a bit of a boring old trout! But you've made me want to try something different.
    They are both very eye catching with the steps and shutters, fab!
    Love Elaine xx

    ReplyDelete