Friday 23 October 2009

Just a card



Hi hope everyone has had a good week, I have, it was my daughters 18th on Wednesday and we all went out for a meal, there was 20 of us altogether and it was a really nice evening. Also I went round my son's and had lots of cuddles with Brodie who is now nearly 5 weeks old. They are letting me have him on my own for the afternoon on Wednesday, I can't wait, I love him so much....;-)

Anyway here is a card I made for the new Totally gorguss challenge and when I went to enter it the first week had finished...lolo..;-), but I though I would show you anyway.
The challenge was 'Pink'.
Will try to get the next weeks challenge entered on time.

Thanks for looking.
Hugs Wendy
x

1 comment:

  1. Hi Wendy

    Your card is lovely. Great layout and image. Love the sentiment.

    Shame you missed the deadline - but it sounds like you have been having lots of fun anyway!

    Happy Wednesday when you get to cuddle Brodie some more!

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete