Saturday 17 October 2009

Charisma cardz challenge





Afternoon everyone, hope everyone is having a good Saturday, Hubby has taken the kids off for an afternoon walk to Salcey Forest and left me home alone...woo hoo...I wonder what i will be doing???

Here is a card I made last night for the Charisma Cardz cahllenge blog which this week asks for 'distressing'

Ingredients

Image; 'I dunno' byt Mo manning
Colouring Medium; Pro markers and polychromos
Papers; Shabby Saturday by Funkyhand
Embellishments; card candy from craftwork cards,
Punches, woodware and Mcgill pine punch

Thanks for dropping by, take care

x x x

3 comments:

  1. Adorable card! Thanks for joining us at Charisma this week and playing along with my challenge!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous card and a really lovely image. Thanks for joining Charisma this week.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card. Love those flowers. Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz.

    ReplyDelete