Tuesday 18 August 2009

Just Magnolia challenge

Hi hope everyone has had a good Tuesday, hubbie is off all week and youngest staying with his Dad, so lots of peace and me time....trouble is don't really know what to do with myself...lol..;-)
We went out for lunch which was really nice, no cooking....yeah!!!

This is my entry to the Just Magnolia challenge blog which asked you to 3d the image. I used one of the new stamps from the Summer collection and coloured her in with my prisma markers and highlighted with my white inksentials pen.
Embossed the card with Fiskars embossing board 'lace' on my cuttlebug.
Basic grey papers. Flowers from woodware punch and pine branch from mcgill punch (which I've been after for ages, and managed to get at Stamperama).

Thanks for looking, see you soon
Hugs Wendy
x

1 comment:

  1. gorgeous card Wendy, I love the way you used the card as the background really effective...thank you for joining in with the Just Magnolia monthly challenge
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete