Tuesday 4 August 2009

Dare you to digi stamp Friday challenge

Hi hope everyone is having a good Wednesday, we have no children for 2 nights, I say children my daughter is 17 and she is away with the church on a camp, and my youngest who is 13 is away on a respite stay, he has special needs so the break is most welcome. The house seems eerily quiet though. Hubby just taken me out for Pizza Express for lunch, it was yummy, trouble is I now want to go for an afternoon nap....lol. Does anyone remember their Dads doing that on a Sunday??...I certainly can, its a sign of getting old ...lol.

This is my entry for Dare to digi stamp challenge, this week the challenge is to distress, hopefully the torn paper looks distressed...



This image is another from the talented Mo Manning and its 'Sumpin's wrong', poor little man is trying to dress himself....I think this is such a gorgeous image and I really enjoyed colouring him in with my Prisma markers.


The papers are Brenda Waltons 'Small wonders' and the image is matted on coredinations.

Brads from stash



I really enjoyed making this card, it may be because I am super broody at the mo, as I am expecting my 1st grand child in 7 weeks and I am so excited....I am sure you will hear plenty about him when he arrives...(along with many photos....lol;-).

Thanks for looking, take care.

Wendy x x x




















5 comments:

  1. Brilliant card Wendy and such a brilliant digi image and perfect distressing! So pleased you could join us at DU2DS this week :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another cutie Wendy! I can't believe it's only 7 wks to go.....that time went really quickly...how exciting for you, it really is fab being a grandma :)

    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute card Wendy! That image is so adorable and I love the look of the torn paper. Thanks for joining us at DU2DS!

    Hugs,
    Larissa

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous card Wendy and the image is so sweet. Love your colouring and design and your distressing looks perfect. Glad you could join us at DU2DS this time. Chris :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card - I am loving these images from Mo Manning!

    ReplyDelete