Tuesday 4 August 2009

Friday Sketchers challenge



Hi, hope everyone is well, can't beleive I am being such a good little blogger this week...I even have a card already lined up to blog tomorrow.


Here is my entry for the Friday Sketchers challenge which this week is a sketch by Jeanette, I hope this counts as i couldnt work out what to put in the top left corner, hopefully it will be ok.


The image is a digi stamp from a very talented lady called Mo Manning, and I am sure if you havn't already discovered her you will over the next few weeks or so. This lady is incredibly talented and she has just gone into the digital stamp side of things and her images are just gorgeous. Pop over to her blog and have a look, bet you can't resist.
I have coloured the image with my Prisma markers, (think I'm slowly getting the hang of these.)
I added some 3d clear glaze to the water, think this gives it quite a good effect.
Coredinations cardstock embossed with Fiskars 'raindrops' embossing board, with cuttlebug.
Brads from stash.
Thanks for looking.
See you soon
Hugs Wendy x x x

1 comment:

  1. What a cute image... and i agree with you about Mo Manning...so talented :)
    That water in the paddling pool looks amazing!!!
    So sweet :)

    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete