Thursday 30 July 2009

Pink Elephant challenge 25 blog


Hi, I have been a very bad blogger this month, with one thing or another just havn't had the time, but hopefully will make up for it next month. Who knows what will happen...lol;-).
The card today is for the Pink Elephant challenge blog, which is a sketch from Robin. I need to work on my Christmas cards as attended a Xmas in July workshop last Saturday with Carol from Pink Elephant, but unfortunately I had a migraine, so had to leave after 2 hours. I was so disapointed as I was looking forward to a whole day of undisturbed crafting. Never mind, thanks Carol, and I did thankfully recover for my party on sat night..;-)
Materials used
Penny black angel stamp, prisma markers and glittered. Sentiment from see d's set
Coredinations card, embossed with Fiskars embossing boards on cuttlebug, lightly sanded
Silver mirri board, Dovecraft 'winter wonderland' paper.
Hopefully I havn't lost any followers as I've been absent. Hope not.
Thanks for popping by.
Hugs Wendy x x x

5 comments:

  1. Great card - love that angel.
    Ann xxx
    http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Wendy, love the papers and that cute Angel....glad to kow you recovered in time for your party, so dissapointed that you had to leave :( I'm doing another at the end of October, but of course i will see you before then :)

    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card!! Love the texture. Thanks for playing with us at TPE!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. precious! love that it's a winter card :) thanks for creating with us at tpe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another lovely card. The papers etc go really well together.

    Ali x

    ReplyDelete