Friday 3 July 2009

Carols sketch fun 9

Hi, its been quite a bit cooler in Bedford today, thank goodness, it was too hot!!!....(moan....lol)...my card today is for my friend Carols sketch challenge blog, and I had the chance to play with my gorgeous new Popcorn bear stamps from crafters companion, they are just scrummy, there are 12 sets in all and I had to have them all.....lol....

I coloured him in with my polychromos and blended with sansador,
Sentiment from popcorn stamp set
Papers are basic grey
Ribbon from stash
Gems from papermania

Thanks for popping by today, have a good Friday evening. xxx
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. super cute card Wendy...love that adorable bear.....have a great weekend Hugs Kath xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the popcorn bears, got two sets on Saturday....can't believe you've bought all the sets, you are a terror!!
    Thanks for playing along and have a great weekend.... i'm getting lots of samples made ready for the all dayer :)

    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete