Friday 31 July 2009

Carols sketch fun challenge


Hi everyone, 2nd challenge of the week, I'm on a roll.....lol.
This challenge today is for Carols Sketch fun, I havn't played along for a few weeks, so made a big effort this time.
Still building up my Christmas stock, so used this cute Penny black mouse stamp, coloured with my Prisma markers,I don't use these too much, I think they are similar to Promarkers and Copics, and sure there is a knack of how to use them. If anyone has any tips or tutorials they could share I would appreciate them.
Papers are a Debbie Moore download from a magazine last year and matted with Mirri board.
Ribbon and snowflakes from stash. Card candy from Craftwork Cards.
Have a good rest of Friday, hopefully back tomorrow with another card.
Hugs Wendy x x x x

3 comments:

  1. Hi Wendy, hope the head is feeling better? Great card. Love the blue really wintery!! See you soon, Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Wendy, The blue & silver is perfect for your cute little mouse!.... Lovely, thanks for playing along with my sketch :)
    Such a shame you had to leave the workshop last week....hope your migraine didn't spoil your party!
    See you soon

    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Wendy

    I love the mouse in this picture he is so cute. Great card.

    Ali x

    ReplyDelete