Friday 26 June 2009

Pink Elephant challenge 20

Here are some cards for the Pink Elephant sketch challenge (although looking at it again, I'm not sure if it qualifiies as I havn't done a circle in the middle, oh well its another 6 cards towards my Christmas order.)..lol

The three at the front and the green one at the back are all images from pc crafter, the red and green one are black and white images and coloured with polychromos and blended with sansador, the other 4 cards I admit are printed already coloured.

Various christmas papers from stash and stickers too.

Hope everyone has a good Friday evening
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Wendy your cards are just fabbie - I love the images at PC Crafter. They are so useful and easy to work with. Thanks for sharing your creations with us at the Pink Elephant again this week - I always enjoy looking at your work.
    If you get chance please take a look at my blog candy (on offer till Tuesday) - I'm trying to raise awareness of Post Pals, but I've only got 13 comments at the moment! The odds of winning are very good - do join in if you have time and tell your friends too please.
    Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're fabulous Wendy! Of course they qualify...lots of entries have changed the centre element...not a problem :)

    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...a handful of fabulous cards!!! Thanks for joining us this week!

    ReplyDelete