Tuesday 9 June 2009

Carols Sketch fun 4

Hi I've been a very bad blogger, havn't entered a challenge for a whole week, how bad is that. Anyway my lovely friend Carol has just started her own challenge blog, Carols Sketch Fun, you should go over and have a look and see if you can win the goodies she has on offer.

Here is my entry for the challenge, I'm not keen on it to be honest, its a bit tacky...but anyway here it is. I need to get going on my Christmas cards as I have had some orders already..

The image is a download from PC Crafter, Santas Helpers by Shelly Comiskey, they come either coloured or as a black and white images, which I have coloured with Polychromos and blended with sansador. I also blinged it up a little on the wings and fur with glitter. Sentiment, Pink Petticoat.


Papers; Pink petticoat, papermania cardstock, cut with cricut, embossed with cuttlebug and fiskars embossing folder. Gold Mirri board.

Embellishments, card candy from Craftwork cards, ribbon from stash.

Thanks for looking.

Wendy x
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. I don't think it's tacky!!! it's rather cute :)
    thanks so much for playing along and for the *toot*
    see you soon

    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wendy no way is this tacky its really lovely - the image is gorgeous and i love the papers you have teamed it with i love the border strip it looks awesome
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete