Wednesday 24 June 2009

Carols sketch fun 8

I've been a naughty blogger this last week or so, seem to have mislaid my mojo somewhere..;-(...maybe all of thsi sun has gone to my head!!!!

Here is my entry for Carols sketch challenge 8.

The image is Daisy and dandelion which I masked and stamped some parcels with See d's Christmas stamps, the background is also stamped with some See d's stamps.

Matted and layered on mirri board and coredintions cardstock.

Flower embellishments from Fred she said download shop, you should pop over and have a look as there are some lovely digi things to buy, including some cute images.

Button from stash.

Thanks for popping by
Wendy x x x
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Very cute Wendy! he looks like he's having one hell of a party :) The flower looks great and thanks for the link.
    So glad you could play along with my sketch and thanks for helping to spread the word :)

    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete