Tuesday 7 April 2009

Pink Elephant challenge week 9




I've been a bad blogger and have not kept up with the challenges in the last week or so, not sure why really, but hope to make up for it this week. The Pink Elephant challenge this week is to use stamps, embossing and punches. The card I have entered for this weeks challenge is a lovely Magnolia image ( I know some people (not dronpping any names but Carol...lol) are not too keen on these images as they have no mouth or nose, but I think they are gorgeous). I coloured the image with my lovely Polychromos and sansador. The papers are Pink Petticoat 'Sweet Sundaes' downloads. The flowers are stamped from Clare Curds Doodles stamps, McGill fern punch, Cirles cut with nestabilities and embossing on Cuttlebug with Fiskars embossing plates.


I really enjoyed making this card, hope you like it to.




Wendy xxx

6 comments:

  1. Oh I love the Magnolia stamps - mouth or no mouth they are gorgeous and so is your card. I notice in your post above this one a new challenge starting - must go check it out.

    Ann xxx
    http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This IS a lovely card Wendy, and you are right these images do bother me! Children without mouths!!! what's that all about? However the card is gorgeous i love the papers and you've used your fabby new pencils! :)

    Hugs
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH SO CUTE!!! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw....so cute!! I think that Magnolias are adorable, but I am siding with a Carol a bit about it being odd that they have no mouths! lol Thanks for joining us at TPE this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute, Wendy. I agree they are cute with or without mouths :) LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty card - fab image and design
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete